We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
Simply-People Limited are registered in England and Wales company number 12153493. Our registered office is at Hollingwood Business Centre C/O MJ Goldman, Albert Street, Oldham, OL8 3QL
The data controller, is Simply-People Ltd, Hollingwood Business Centre C/O Mj Goldman, Albert Street, Oldham, OL8 3QL and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address above
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you in order for us to provide advice, guidance and services to you and your organisation.
- Your personal and contact details including your name, address, telephone numbers and/or email address
- Particulars of your qualifications and skills including references, licences, certificates and training
- IT usage information including email addresses, log-ins, passwords
This is information about you that you give us via our website or by corresponding with us in person, by phone, or by email. We will also collect details of all services requested through the platform.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including items you viewed or searched for, page response times and other information determined necessary by us in the delivery of or improvements to our services
If you register as a client or search our platform for services or providers your personal details will be recorded on our CRM database.
We need to know basic personal information in order to provide you with the services that you have requested our partners to quote and provide.
We may send you information about other products that may be of interest to you by post, email, SMS or contact you by phone in order to further develop our services to you.
All the personal data we hold about you will be processed by personnel within either the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (EEA).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Personal Data that we hold. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- where you have given your agreement, to provide you with news and information which we think may be of interest to you and with information about our services. If you no longer wish us to use your data in this way, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com or by updating your notification preferences that may include selecting the unsubscribe button on our communications;
- for the purposes of market mapping and customer base analysis so that we understand the potential market for our goods and services better and can tailor our goods and services to meet market and customer desires;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site secure and as part of our statutory obligations
Legal basis for processing your information
We will not provide your personal information to other organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.
The legal basis that we rely on for processing your data will depend upon the circumstances in which it is being collected and used, but will in most cases fall into one of the following categories:
- where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in a certain way;
- where the processing is necessary to carry out for the performance of a contract with you;
- where the processing is necessary in order for us to comply with a legal obligation; or
- where it is in our legitimate interests to perform our functions
Sharing your information
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to us in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf.
We may also share your personal information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Such as Statutory bodies such as but not limited to Police, local authorities, Health and Safety Executive, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC), the Courts and any other central or local government bodies
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held about our prospects and customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- if you make a claim against us (such as our legal advisors and insurance providers)
- such as our professional advisors for example, our lawyers, safety consultants, insurers and insurance brokers, when they need it to provide advice to us or help us obtain insurance
Retention of your personal data
We will only keep your personal data within the timeframes allowed by law and for so long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. The length of time we keep your data will depend on the type of personal data we have collected.
Third Party Links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to be informed of fair processing information with a view to transparency of data. This statement is intended to fulfil that right
You have the right to access the information we hold. You should make such a request in writing to Data Protection using the above contact information. We shall provide the data within 1 month. In exceptional cases we may extend this to 3 months. You will be notified within 1 month when we believe this to be an exceptional case requiring a longer period of compliance. Where a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse the request. In the event of a fee or refusal, you will be advised of this and your further rights relating to the fee or refusal.
You have the right to request the information we hold is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You should contact Data Protection using the above contact information and provide us with the details of any inaccurate or incomplete data. We will then ensure that this is amended within one month. We may, in complex cases, extend this period to two months.
You have the right to erasure in the form of deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing. In order to delete your account please contact data protection using the above contact information and we will delete your account.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority such as the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other of our regulators or accreditors that may regulate or provide accreditations to us from time to time. We advise that you exhaust our internal complaints procedure prior to referring the matter to any supervisory, regulatory or accrediting body. A copy of our complaints process is available at the contact information above.
Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.